First published on 12 Sep 2011. Updated on 12 Sep 2011.
Rising MRT fares, crazy cab drivers...now the rainy season's easing off, there's no better time to stretch your legs. See a different side to well-loved areas with TOS' tailor-made super-strolls:
- Hipsters and hos walk: Alexander Barlow connects two of Singapore’s hippest neighbourhoods via one of its hottest.
- Political history walk: Celine Asril strolls into a time warp, and lifts the lid on the colonial era and beyond.
- Mount Faber nature walk: Leaving the bustling city behind, Cherylene Chan wanders up and around Mt Faber to absorb the island’s greenery.
- Grisly crime walk: Blood, beasts and severed bodies: Celine Asril roams the streets for clues to infamous murders.
- Little India after-dark hangouts walk: Artsy and alternative, old and new, Little India is jam-packed with clean – and not so clean – fun. Alexandra Karplus takes a tour.