GET YOUR EVENT LISTED IN TIME OUT SINGAPORE
Download and fill out all sections of our events listing form
Email information about your event to listings @ timeoutsingapore. com at least two weeks ahead of schedule. Listing is free but inclusion is not guaranteed. We need these details:
- Official event name
- Event venue
- Event website (this can be a Facebook events link)
- Complete URL for ticket purchase
- Short description of your event (100-150 words)
- Min cost/Max cost of entry/participation
- Start date (MM/DD/YYYY)
- End date (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Start time/End time
- Image: Submit a clean image (measuring 1,024 x 768 pixels) that represents the event – generic or otherwise: photo of the DJ performing at a clubbing gig, photo of a performer at a music gig, photo of a scene from a play for a theatre event, photo of people shopping for a flea market, etc. We don't accept newsletter, posters or other marketing collaterals.
GET YOUR VENUE LISTED IN TIME OUT SINGAPORE
Download and fill out all sections of our venues listing form
Email information about your venue to listings(at)timeoutsingapore.com. Listing is free but inclusion is not guaranteed. We need these details:
- Complete venue name
- Venue's website or Facebook Page
- Complete address with postal code
- Nearest MRT station
- Bus lines that go to your venue
- Opening hours
- Short description of your venue (100-150 words)
- Image: Submit a clean image (measuring 1,024 x 768 pixels) that represents the venue – interiors, façade or a dish. We don't accept newsletter, posters or other marketing collaterals.
SUBMISSION OF FEATURE STORIES: Policy, terms and conditions
“Time Out” shall mean Time Out Singapore, Time Out magazines and websites worldwide (including www.timeout.com) and Mongoose Publishing Pte. Ltd
“Time Out Associates” shall mean all and any associated and subsidiary companies of Time Out and any holding company of Time Out and any associated and subsidiary companies of such holding company and any of their licensees, successors and assigns.
“Submission” means any written work or photography either solicited or unsolicited whether sent by post or electronically to Time Out. This includes, but is not limited to, photographs, writing, articles, letters, emails, press releases and associated photographs and materials and any user generated content, including user comments and photographs, submitted to the site.
1. All submissions to Time Out Singapore Magazine and website whether solicited or unsolicited are subject to these terms and conditions save those that are contracted in writing and specifically exclude these.
2. For the avoidance of doubt Time Out shall be entitled itself and through Time Out Associates to use the submission in all media formats and devices and whether in printed or electronic form including by way of electronic dissemination broadcast or diffusion and the inclusion of such submission in any Time Out website or website to which Time Out provides content. No fee shall be payable for such usage. Time Out will also be entitled to use the submission for promotional purposes.
3. Nothing herein shall be deemed to require Time Out to use or publish the submission.
4. You warrant that:-
(i) You are the author and the first owner of the copyright in the submission; and
(ii) The submission will not be obscene, defamatory or infringe the rights of any third party; and
(iii) You have the full right and title to grant to Time Out the rights hereby granted including for the purposes of Time Out’s publication exploitation and syndication of the Work without further payment; and
(iv) You are over 18.
5. This agreement shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of The Republic of Singapore.